Photography by Meinke Klein (www.meinkeklein.nl)
As Milan is approaching, we’re proud to announce that we’ve teamed up with one of the largest Dutch design magazines: Gimmii Magazine for (dutch) design, interior and inspiration. Expect exciting coverage on the Salone, our designers and our exhibition shortly!
We are proud to announce our location for this year’s Salone! Meet & Matter 2015 will take place at Officine della Torneria, Via Novi 5, in the heart of Zona Tortona. Only 2 minutes from Porta Genova we have found a beautiful spot with heigh ceilings, plenty daylight and enough space to host beautiful design and their designers.
It is still possible to apply for Meet & Matter. Taking part in our exhibition includes:
– A marketable and well visited location in Milan with approximately 30.000 visitors
– A complete exhibition design
– A well-designed publication that showcases each individual designer as well as his / her projects
– Press and publicity of the presentation through on- and offline media
– A press-spokesman on location
– Press-previews in Milan prior to the start of the Salone
– We will intermediate in your best interest before, during and after Milan 2015
For detailed information, download the application form here.
On February 6th, we will host a gathering for (potential) participants to meet Tuttobene’s team. Here, we will provide all the information about the plans and ambitions for Meet & Matter 2015. The exhibition will be open to visitors in Milan from 14-19 April 2015.
We are pleased that Lensvelt Amsterdam (Herengracht 178) opens up its doors to host this gathering. The event starts at 4pm. The presentation on Meet & Matter start at 4.30pm, there will be drinks afterwards. The event will end at about 6pm.
You are cordially invited to the event.
Please RSVP before February 4th via firstname.lastname@example.org.